Sign in to follow this  
Minos

Whats ur opinion about teh iran shit ?

well iran obviosuly doesnt know wut the hell they are doing. i think they are riding themselves deeper and deeper into shit. i dont understand how they can be so stubborn, threatening to stop the diplomatic "efforts". wudnt it be to their own advantage and in their own itnesrest to do ANYTHING possible to stay on the diplomatic track?

but i guess the irani president likes seperating his country from the rest of the world.... a big part of the popuation doesnt even like him and doesnt agree with his harsh views. but yeah sadddd

the real question is: what do we (the west) do about this? u cant allow a country like iran whos openly making threats to israel to have the capability of developing nukes. and if any military action happens im afraid shit will really hit the fan. china, russia, korea, teh whole area will be pissed off. Worldwar 3 anyone???!?

well, i dont think itd be very good if they did get nukes because i mean it could cause all sorts of trouble..... and not only that but isnt the world supposed to be disarming

it should be nipped in the bud and stopped because the only thing that is going to come out of this is mutually assured destructing heh

Let Israel deal with them.. the world already hates them anyways...

Why should anyone care if Hitler is back and is wearing a headscarf, right?

as a person with many iranian friends i need to object to this insulting.. im sorry but its just not on

they are not all osama bin laden and they do not all have nukes in their back gardens.. alot them are just ordinary PEOPLE like you and me, albeit a bit different looking. making all these sweeping generalizations is just asking for trouble and imo you need to give it a rest

okay, there is no doubt that having nukes is not a good thing for them and it could spell some serios war in the future, but sitting posting big posts taking the mick out of it isnt the way forward is it...

with a ultraconservative goverment that publicly denies the holocaust and them leaving the IAEA now... let's say i won't be protesting if some coalition invades Iran or sends some bombers over them

Iran brings up extremely valid points, no matter how crazy their leader is. What you're all forgetting is what happened with North Korea. They now have a nuke, and nobody would dare fuck with them. Not only that, but they're playing with more weight on the international scene. Accordingly, Iran wants to be in a similar situation.

There is nothing illegal about countries trying to obtain nuclear weapons. If the United States wants to get UN inspectors into Iran, maybe they should let them into their own country first. There are fundamentalists in positions of power in the United States, too.

The fact the United States does not agree with Iran's ambitions does not automatically make them wrong.

Their government does raise some valid points though. Why can't Iran have a nuke when the US has thousands? Because they are 'evil'?

Yes exactly. A country whose government openly states that Israel should be be erased from the world map should not be given a chance to build nuclear bombs.

Their government does raise some valid points though. Why can't Iran have a nuke when the US has thousands? Because they are 'evil'?

Yes exactly. A country whose government openly states that Israel should be be erased from the world map should not be given a chance to build nuclear bombs.

Quite like country that attacks anything and everythin "in war against terrorism" shouldn't have nukes either.

Quite like country that attacks anything and everythin "in war against terrorism" shouldn't have nukes either.

The US reasons its attacks at least...even if they were wrong about Iraq's WMDs.... they dont go out there and say "Iran has to disappear from the map". They attack countries that are a danger to other countries based on their own and foreign intel.

Iran just wants to take out Israel and anything and anybody who supports the "zionist race" as they call it. Think about it like Nazi Germany with nukes.... no good....

Sign in to follow this