website WIP

Vinny Testaverde

the choppers rotors go behind the skyscraper and the chopper goes in front, the airplane text is unreadable :)

Bigger font for all textplz and the scrollbar is a bit difficult

Hmm, it seems that way, but its just the low contrast which make it look like it disappeared... I'll look into it

Are you talking about the fonts on the nav or in the content areas? or both?

Very lovely to look at and a nice piece of design, but after reading that article that was linked to here on making practical portfolio sites, this breaks just about every rule in the book :D Really needs larger content areas and a much larger font - I do use an overly large resolution for my monitor, but I've never really had any trouble reading anything on it until now. Cool work though man :)

Very lovely to look at and a nice piece of design, but after reading that article that was linked to here on making practical portfolio sites, this breaks just about every rule in the book :D Really needs larger content areas and a much larger font - I do use an overly large resolution for my monitor, but I've never really had any trouble reading anything on it until now. Cool work though man :)

well this is a site for web design work and suhc more than game design, so the site would need to be flashy