[WIP] Presidio

R_Yell

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to try another kind of lights, but that's the old west, can't think in other light source than torches or similar there.

In the near future I want to going further in the caves theme, my next SP mod will have more caves, natural and man made. One thing I want to try is direct sun light coming from top, that is going to look good.

Yes, I'd wish to add more decorative elements there, but also wish to preserve it as a natural cave. It's not a mine, so no rails or wood beams. Mi idea is to model some kind of rock details, and place a few props, like barrels and crates, the best friends of a map :D Well, need to elaborate that a bit more, but it's a natural cave.

Ah, and I'm modeling a simple cobweb to place it inside some buildings, I'll add a few inside the cave.

well if it's a natural cave it's going to be super old which means its not going to be a perfectly round smooth sandy cave. it'll probably be a cold, wet, rocky place. i know a lot of caves in the northeast here are formed from under ground streams that make deposits of sediments that leave cones on the ground and ceiling and stuff like that. your cave looks like a huge earth worm just craweled through a hill.