Who gave money to Pakistan?

RD

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't quite believe in money donation. If you really want to help you should join Red Cross or something and go to Pakistan. It's too confortable to donate money eh ? You donate a little money and then you feel better.

I'm not saying you were dumb by donating money RD, but most people donate money just to feel better. I mean, they don't give a shit to pakistan people but feel better when they donate money. It's a fuckin hypocrisy if you get what I mean.

I don't quite believe in money donation. If you really want to help you should join Red Cross or something and go to Pakistan. It's too confortable to donate money eh ? You donate a little money and then you feel better.

I'm not saying you were dumb by donating money RD, but most people donate money just to feel better. I mean, they don't give a shit to pakistan people but feel better when they donate money. It's a fuckin hypocrisy if you get what I mean.

The red cross specifically asks for money. The organisation needs money to survive. It costs money to fly people to pakistan, just like it costs money to buy medicine. How people feel after donating money is irrelevant. Imo they should feel better, after all they are helping in the way theyre asked to. If the ppl that donate are hypocrits, then what are the ppl that dont donate and dont fly to pakistan?

There is no excuse mino ;)

I have no grudge against Pakistanis, but just because this is a new zone where people live in discomfort I just can't give a shit right now, there are people living in that kind of conditions all the time, Pakistan got hit with a earthquake and now their economical infrastructure has gone to shit, well guess what, tuff luck, there are areas in africa that would have appreciated your help BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING!

So Pakistanis can go to hell and die for now, maybe there is some time later to help those who like to live in a third world style in most parts of the country, and still have expensive nuclear weapons program. Yes, I would totally like to help them very much.

(disclaimer. this is an opinion and opinion only, it's not a fact, opinions may be discussed and debated but they may not be changed)

I'm not changing my donation target just because some might right now need it. They might have a bad situation right now, but some countries actually have bad situation always.

It's like if a volcano erupted in like sweden, people who haven't given a flying fuck about anything before, donate to them just because they had a hard time right at that moment, and it pisses me off. You actually have to constantly remind people that there are some unfortunate people out there, and some natural disaster is just that kind of reminder, but when you don't hear from some place in a while, people just stop caring/transfer their donations elsewhere.

If you really care about Pakistanis, it's great, people are people and this kind of stuff shouldn't happen to anyone. But think about it when you stop your "generous charity" that there actually still are people who might not have had a disaster, but still need your help but you don't do nothing about it because the last earthquake didn't hit their location.