Paris riot Jihad

RD

Bands of youths also burned a nursery school, warehouses and 900 cars were burned Friday night and early Saturday alone. Initially, the rioting was confined to Paris suburbs, but on Thursday night, rioting and car fires were reported as far away as Dijon in southeastern France. Violence was reported Friday night in suburbs north of Paris, in Lille in the north, Toulouse in the southwest and Rouen in Normandy.

A woman on crutches was doused in flammable liquid and set on fire earlier this week as she tried to get off a bus in a Paris suburb, a judicial official said Friday. She suffered severe burns.

The protests began in the Paris suburb of Clichy-sous-Bois, where locals blamed police for the October 27 deaths of two black teenagers, who had climbed a fence surrounding a power station while running from police.

Is it the Jihad? Post your opinions here!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is mostly muslims, screaming ALLAHU AKBAR on the streets. The riots were about to calm down the 5th day but then a teargas grenade was shot inside a mosque and it really began. Also ppl suspect extremists are organizing it and trying to start a guerilla civil war

Having listened the action going on on radio I just don't understand the "jihad" there.

Muslims might be the loudest, but it is mainly about how police threats foreginers in France.

And the foreigners are mostly algerians and moroccans. Anyways its not about how the police treats them, its poverty and the poor situation in their gettos, which they think is the result of racism. Do we have any french peeps here?

Its not jihad. Its the explosive mix of multiculturalism and social tension. Imo France is only the beginning of a development. Too many foreign people want to life in the european union but will never have a chance to have a good life in it and then they start to hate the countrys they life in.

Well it depends what you think Jihad is. For me its a group of muslims attacking a country. There are no polish, russians or other nationalities rioting.

In France don't live so many russians ;) Due to the fact that France was a colonial power it is full ob arabs, northern africans and africans. Most of them are not integrated in the society, poor, without a perspective, and as a result criminal.

France had immigration waves of russians, jews, italians, spaniards, poles and portugese. All of them started poor and suffered from xenophobia, none of them rioted or burned neighbourhoods screaming SWEET LORD JESUS. They didnt create their own religious schools or churches, and they integrated because of it.

No it's not Jihad. It's the ignorant, impoverished masses fighting back in an ill-advised way.

Ill-advised, but by who? It has to be organized somehow, take a guess who they listen to.

The way theyre treated by the french has more to do with religion than anything. The french dont like radical islam because they waged war against it in Algeria not so long ago. Its probably the main reason why these gettos are what they are. Muslims want respect now, which ofcourse isnt gonna happen by burning stuff, and the ppl organizing it know it. You cant say islam has nothing to do with whats happening, right now it is a way to control the mobs

Protesters in France expanded their arson rampage into the capital city of Paris and along Mediterranean resort communities. 

In the Normandy city of Evreux, five police officers and three firefighters were injured when two schools, a post office, a shopping center and 50 cars were burned. Two schools in Grigny, south of Paris, were set ablaze and firefighters responded to 30 reports of arson in Toulouse, in southern France. A cultural center in the central city of Nantes was destroyed by fire, and a youth hostel burned in Paris, the ministry said. Gangs of youths torched 1,295 vehicles overnight in the tenth straight night of violence.

What i don't understand is why France or other countrys of the european union dont just send these people home. They life here, they don't like it, they hate us, they hate our countrys. So whats the point of all of this? They want to be treatend like normal citizens on the one side but don't show willingness for integration and social behaviour on the other side.

I really doubt that this has to do with religion but from my observation i must agree that people from the arabic world are less "compatible" to our culture then others. I never had problems with people from asia, poland, greek or italy although lot of them life here in germany. But turks and other people from muslim countrys are aggresive and criminal very often. Had trouble myself with them sometimes and know enough bad storys from other people.

They cant send home ppl that have been born in france, which alot of them are. Why is it so strange for islam to have anything to do with it? These ppl live their life how islam tells em to, their whole social environment consists of muslims, the mosque , their own islamic shops and they grow up between frustrated ppl telling them how much the western world sucks or that they failed the job interview because theyre muslim

• Mapcore Supporters

Funds go towards hosting and license costs, Discord server boosts, and more. If you'd like to donate, check out our Patreon announcement.