KIIIA

The random model thread!

Sorry for posting again.

I just wanted to say that I have created my Artstation profile and will be posting this and other works there as part of my study as a 3D artist.

You can find more images on this link: https://www.artstation.com/itzomega

Edited by ItzOmega
Had to change text

Some new stuff for kaizen:

5a37c51181f44_treemonument.jpg.a2a205aef5686e1359bb12b92bd8ae24.jpg

I tried doing some fancy displacement with the sakura tree, but ended up with these nasty seams cos I don't know what I'm doing

image.png.ee00f1d6d29c5dd7d03bd7a652e510e3.png

@ItzOmega Love the shapes but I'd take the noise in your rust way way down to start, and I don't know if it's the lighting setup but I think a warmer color scheme would complement the cartoonish geometry a little better.

42 minutes ago, jakuza said:

Some new stuff for kaizen:

5a37c51181f44_treemonument.jpg.a2a205aef5686e1359bb12b92bd8ae24.jpg

I tried doing some fancy displacement with the sakura tree, but ended up with these nasty seams cos I don't know what I'm doing

image.png.ee00f1d6d29c5dd7d03bd7a652e510e3.png

@ItzOmega Love the shapes but I'd take the noise in your rust way way down to start, and I don't know if it's the lighting setup but I think a warmer color scheme would complement the cartoonish geometry a little better.

Looks really well modeled, good job! But i think it looks very cartoony for the csgo's style. The tree trunk texture especially

Edited by Corvus

My first full Zbrush character [W.I.P.]:

BPR5.png.7bbff1501b64e2bad152cefb40d51b22.pngIt's a stylized Astronaut guy. Still haven't decided what I'm gonna use it for. 

Damn I love ZBrush.

Edited by NikiOo

@Vorontsov It's looking pretty nice, but i'm a bit surprised with the design of it.

Usually, I believe the 6 wheels are here for a clever solution of some sort of suspension that works like this :

IWDhWqA.png

vDoXfCW.png

it doesn't need any spring or anything and sort of auto-balance itself and can adapt to almost any terrain.

So it seems a bit weird to see the 6 wheels on your model being directly attached to the chassis.

Anyway, it still looks pretty nice and fits with your other recent models. Are you working on some game or something ? :-D