KIIIA

The random model thread!

Today is the day I start learning 3D modelling (At least I hope), because I need to get rid of cs_agency props in my map and learn to make my own!

Problem I'm getting now is that this is 3 separate bezier curves, and when I combine all 3 I get holes :( Oh well, I'm happy for my first 3D model. Now next step is to actually continue making models in Blender and learning.

q6oxNiK.png

CFkFUgU.png

zZzs1Wh.png

Was being driven insane this past week trying to bake out simple cylinders. Literrally, drove me up the walls with frustration. I don't understand why they are so difficult.... but they are. The materials are shoddy at best here - but I was playing around with the bake more than anything and also incorporating custom pre-built details like the logo on the barrel. This is a 24 sided cylinder. Nothing fancy. Just.... glad to be done with it for now (although certainly not portfolio worthy).

Edited by Sigma
Reupload

On 4.2.2016 at 2:26 AM, paranoidMonkey said:

Great Stuff people. PenE you rock man!

Here is some stuff I've been working on lately, it's a building for an upcoming game.

BkGnQem.jpg

Km87YeB.jpg

uvxbcow.jpgKCQ1EWX.jpg

Keep it coming folks!

wow, that really looks amazing. there has to be a serious amount of time in there =) keep up that work

I'm attempting to make a modular system for my CS:GO map and I have finished the actual model, but not texturing yet. I'm looking for feedback on it, if you have any advice I would appreciate it greatly. I am using this for reference: http://imgur.com/a/6Te6BJapanese Roof Model (3).PNGJapanese Roof Model (1).jpgJapanese Roof Model (2).jpg

o7oxj1J.jpg

Made my first ever 3D Model today for Ridge. Thanks to @Bevielis for helping me model / texture / export everything, +15 Mapcore points to him.