KIIIA

The random model thread!

Working on a vehicle in my spare time. This is a space plane I kinda mashed together from various concepts, real space planes, and a few ideas I had floating around in my head. Never done a vehicle before, this is really good fun and it's a real challenge having to think about how everything fits together! This is just the high poly so far. It was only meant to be a small Substance Designer test but now that I'm using SD more at work, I just thought I'd go into more detail on this :)

Thinking further ahead, I may create an entire environment for this to sit in. I've been playing a lot of Space Engine, and I really need to practice my organic modelling/texturing more, so I may put this on a runway on some terraformed planet somewhere with a cool little sci-fi vista in the background! Should be good fun.

rocket_01.jpg

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see.

Working on a vehicle in my spare time. This is a space plane I kinda mashed together from various concepts, real space planes, and a few ideas I had floating around in my head. Never done a vehicle before, this is really good fun and it's a real challenge having to think about how everything fits together! This is just the high poly so far. It was only meant to be a small Substance Designer test but now that I'm using SD more at work, I just thought I'd go into more detail on this :)

Thinking further ahead, I may create an entire environment for this to sit in. I've been playing a lot of Space Engine, and I really need to practice my organic modelling/texturing more, so I may put this on a runway on some terraformed planet somewhere with a cool little sci-fi vista in the background! Should be good fun.

you should release this separately for kerbal space program lol 

I've made the above Hurg computer set publicly available. You can download them from here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Tk-H5Q5d3YLWtCcWlnazhSTDA&usp=sharing EDIT: googledrive.com/host/0B2Tk-H5Q5d3Ydk5aems4bWNNa1k/pages/downloads.html EDIT EDIT: www.levitegg.com/pages/downloads.html

Installations are included, as is a mockup ad that I made (which you can also see here). If you release work containing the models, attribution would be nice.

Edited by Single