The random model thread!

KIIIA

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to learn how to model. Here is my WIP of the helicopter from Zero Dark Thirty I'm making for my CS:GO map based off of Osama's compound ( still working on it, just slowly and haven't updated my progress). If anyone wants to make a better version of the helicopter I'd love you because this one I don't think will be up to my standards on the mapping end. Also there's an edged faces version so you can get an idea of my shit geometry. I'd love any suggestions on how to clean up my geometry as I basically have no clue what I am doing.Helicopter%20Kun%20Edged.PNG

Helicopter%20Kun.PNG

Updated:

UjGA1qM.jpg
eoERuXH.jpg

I don't play X-Com so don't bite me -- but based on the geometry I am assuming that rifle utilized bullets.... so my question becomes.... where is the ejection port (other side?... that would be rough for a right handed shooter, which unless the charging handle is for amidextrous use it seems to me to be a right hander's rifle).

Edited by Sigma

The presentation kinda sucks to be honest, I spent way too much time on the car and ran out of time to do a proper skybox/dioarama :(

Nanostray is the best looking "low poly" game imo, but it's kinda obscure sadly. Not sure if it was a good idea to call it one of my references but oh well, who cares now XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8-ygTKBLYc