KIIIA

The random model thread!

cross.png

my uni assignment, took me about 25 min, it is not great, but i don't give a shit about my UNI, and i don't have time ;)

but you can tell what you think as for 25 min of work and i know that the base doesn't fitt the rest but ahhh :)

pogop - good props dude :)

cross.png

my uni assignment, took me about 25 min, it is not great, but i don't give a shit about my UNI, and i don't have time ;)

but you can tell what you think as for 25 min of work and i know that the base doesn't fitt the rest but ahhh :)

pogop - good props dude :)

I think it looks pretty good for a quick piece. My only major gripe however is that the cross / grave marker is beat to hell and yet the pattern in the middle is so crisp and clean. The object would be far more believable if you just made the design look weathered and damaged like the rest of it.

Nice I like em.

IXAT eh :P

Careful with your UV optimisation, sometimes you can go a bit too far with backwards words.

That's why you should always use decals when you wanna have text or logos on your assets.

":139mt49c]
Nice I like em.

IXAT eh :P

Careful with your UV optimisation, sometimes you can go a bit too far with backwards words.

That's why you should always use decals when you wanna have text or logos on your assets.

I love text on my assets :quagmire:

A lil bit of my work :) i like graveyards :nag:

i don't want to damage the cross too much, so it is lightly weathered

some of you may say that i didn't damage the inside details, but i did it by puprose, looking at the refs most of the "insides" are barly touched, so i dont want to destroy the details, but i will work on the actual texture to make it look worn out

stone_cross.jpg

A lil bit of my work :) i like graveyards :nag:

i don't want to damage the cross too much, so it is lightly weathered

some of you may say that i didn't damage the inside details, but i did it by puprose, looking at the refs most of the "insides" are barly touched, so i dont want to destroy the details, but i will work on the actual texture to make it look worn out

stone_cross.jpg

You are such a gothic knj ... :quagmire:

Love it !! It actually doesn't need more details imo, especially if it's intended as a 512* texture on a lowpoly; you could easily do all the rest of the detailing on photoshop !