KIIIA

The random model thread!

started designing a new bed for myself. i got hands on some very nice weathered wood planks from a pier close by. just a quick mockup in modo here. coming from a 3d background, i got used to generating quick previews in 3d for my projects

bed1.jpg

bed2.jpg

some people suggested i make more appropriate car models for yama since the default ones don't really fit. i don't think this is what they had in mind but it's one of my favourite cars so....

any tips for texturing car props, is it all just in the spec? the car is a mercedes AMG SL65 black series btw, skin is still really basic.

roesq.jpg

Been messing around with Cryengine and made a couple of props to populate a scene I'm working on. The Cryengine is simply stunning to work with, it makes me cry when I see our engine at work :(

Metal_Stool.jpg

Wood_Chalkboard.jpg

Been messing around with Cryengine and made a couple of props to populate a scene I'm working on. The Cryengine is simply stunning to work with, it makes me cry when I see our engine at work :(

Metal_Stool.jpg

Wood_Chalkboard.jpg

Rather small detail, but I wouldn't have a cubemap on the plastic end of the chair, would be relatively matte!