Sign in to follow this  
hessi

de_corse

Would you consider DoDifying it?

Looks frigging ace.

hahahaha hell no! i worked on this piece nearly 1 year. i think its time to start something new. wasted enough time on this shit ;)

btw. i desatured the grass. got to recalculate nav file and re-bspzip the stuff.

btw²: anyone has a linux gameserver where i could upload the map and test if the map runs stable. not like those server crashes in the beta :X under windows i had no problem but linux server is missing.

I've been around mapping communities for years and have to say this is the most staggering one-man effort I've ever seen. I know you've had enough wows and congratulations but here is one more. Damn nice job!

Geometry and content are awesome and flawless but the HDR kills the atmosphere imo. The map is supposed to look "wet" (because of the sky) but instead you have a strong sun. Maybe it's just my personal taste but I'd like to see that HDR tuned down...

I dig the atmosphere in early versions more http://home.arcor.de/der_hessliche/corse0026.jpg

well this is no more a wip. it's done. have you ever worked on a map for a whole year? i spent so much time on this stuff. i want to try new stuff. you will surely understand that.

well this is no more a wip. it's done. have you ever worked on a map for a whole year? i spent so much time on this stuff. i want to try new stuff. you will surely understand that.

So its finished???? :roll: :D

So its finished???? :roll: :D

:eng101:

yes, i will release it tomorrow. :dance: