dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

rockdude86

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this map still not finished? boo

yeah :( i really take my time :wink:

heres another wip pic(brightend up a bit because of it being so dark... ingame looks a lot brighter tho)

-image removed to save space-

ahh. that makes me feel better. now finish :P but take your time if you need to. no one likes a rushed map. i'd rather wait a while longer and get the quality.

tnx for the comments :) really apreciate that, heres some new pics (all brightend up abit to represent ingame look (edit) because of the white background the pics look darker, ofcoure...)

dmxgrale00029he.jpg

dmxgrale00018kw.jpg

as you can see in the first pic i havent made a 3d skybox yet, also the lighting hasnt really changed much. all torches are placeholders and so is all "detailed" stuff im currently still detailing things out in bsp of wich many will in the end be replaced by models.

last thing i have to say: death-match Xtreme :o expect more info soon :-D

the more q3ish it gets, the sweeter it looks!

My suggestion would be to design some focusal points with breathtaking architecture , you know, real eyecandy! If you would do that, this one would be one of the very very few maps for the source engine i actually like from the screens.