cs palmrich

Taylor Swift

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think my HD will crash, but it happen. So here is the story:

I found a harddrive and it looked new. Well i put it in my Pc and i see it looks good to have 2 hds. I connected em both - the old harddrive with my Windows and the new harddrive. Taking a look if everything is connected as the supply cabel the one wich electricity and the IDe buss cabel with 50 pins that gives harddrive information from motherboard.

Starting my pc... and nothing happends! The monitor tells "no signal".

After 1 hour i'm testing to switch the power supply cabels to my Hd but nothing happends so i decide to turn off the cabel from the new Hd i found and i remove it from my pc. I connect everything back on the places like before i put the new hd.. But this time the pc is fucked up.

It wont start again to work.. No signal, nothing and no sounds.

I call the Pc store, i talk with the master.. He says my Harddrive must crashed because the motherboard wont work too. All problems are over with the pc i gotta buy a new Hd. I am sad over this and i lost my work and my maps..

Thats just typical isn't it. Its like when you feel like you are gonna spew so you run to a toilet, and its only when you leave the toilet later on that you are actually sick. Bad shit seems to happen when you aren't prepared for it, and when you are prepared it puts itself on hold.

• 5 months later...

This MAP IS NOT DEAD, THIS MAP IS MINE!

I mean.. I'm going to start working on it again from the ground..

I got the layout on a paper..

This time my boys it's named cs_detroit

edit: I got 2 harddrives so 2 cant crash? Oh.. by the way if you feel to post a pic of detroit suburbs/facilities/houses/carparks or some factory do it.

PEACE.