Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Swift

cs palmrich

It looks like it plays well from the screenshots. Looks good too. I love the warm colours. I would just like a little bit more detailed architecture on some places. But I guess that is a matter of performance too.

Other than that, I only have two small things to say:

The handicap parking lot is placed furthest away from the exit when its supposed to be nearest.

Looks a little weird when the refuge (dont know if its called that in english but you are swedish right? so in swedish its called "refug") exceeds the painted lines on the ground.

Keep it up. Are you going to playtest it soon?

Edit:

I would prefer another background than that cliff. A desert would be more nice with small details in. Would be cool tumbleweeds blowing by. I think:

http://www.nau.edu/~envsci/ESPGSO/activ ... &ocean.JPG

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/image ... _Dunes.jpg

and perhaps http://www.migraonline.com/images/03roy ... inging.jpg

I think the map looks rather impressive, it does have a rather real world feel.

The only things that seems to bother me is the fact that the cliffs seem rather low poly and unrealistic. At times it feels like what old maps in Half-Life 1 used to do, make like a wall box effect around maps. Kinda like DaanO said.

Keep it up, it's coming on great.

- Ewok

The boundaries of the level look unnatural, the rocks look too even and similar everywhere, try to create more height and shape variations or if you ask me, get rid of them in some parts and replace them with house walls, fences or something else which serves the same purpose but looks better.

Also the position of the antenna looks odd, I think you would rather try to mount it on top of a building if it isn't too big than in the yard of a house surrounded by cliffs.

Other than that great job nexus, keep it up

I love the warm colours.

The handicap parking lot is placed furthest away from the exit when its supposed to be nearest.

Keep it up. Are you going to playtest it soon?

Yea the colours is getting better and better i hopes i can try to get the Desert Theme.

Lol i didn't even notice about the handicap parking lot! I was just placing some

decals for decorations. Thanks i'm going to fix the problem!

Well the map is not done yet. When it's done, It's done.! So you gonna outplay the map how much you want.

Lenghtways the map is very large and open so i'm planning some places to hide from the enemyes. I hopes my map doesn't look to much like a cloudland! :D

Map looks good enough, but I dont really get a hold of the setting.. What kind of complex is this? Office or some sort of factory? You should go for one or the other. There is lots of nice flowers and trees even a bench to relax on, very office like, but over there lies a barrel with radioactive stuff and there is another with some biohazard shit in it, very "secret factory" like heh.

You see what i mean?