Summer!

Alexjfry3

Hey guys well summr is coming so close to being over. Some people are starting school and school sux. Yea so post something fun you did this summer and what your looking forward to in fall.

Ps im only doing this b/c there is nothing ever to talk about so im just making convo plz dont be mean and post mean things.

thx !

I've just been chilling really; hanging out with mates, playing games, and thats about it. Back to uni in September (final year, eeek), but I'm heading to Greece to spend a week on my parents new boat just before that which is something to look forward to :)

this summer has been interesting for me. Picked up a job working at a small indie studio, working crazy hours to get a game published by christmas. I am experiencing game development on the fast track i think. hehe. With weekly builds and constant changes :( Other than that its been a very hot summer :(

I've had a nice summer up to now with a month filled with parties and 2 small festivals, and ofcourse lots of free time to map ~

and now i'll be working at khaeon for about 2 months so i'm really looking forward to that :)~

And theres also the pukkelpop festival coming soon which i hardly cant wait for either. So its been a great summer up to now