John Titor, a real time traveller!!

RD

I remember 2036 very clearly. It is difficult to describe 2036 in detail without spending a great deal of time explaining why things are so different.

There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause

Imagine you are Jewish and you are able to travel back in time to Germany in 1935. All around you are the patterns of thinking and action that will lead to a great deal of harm, death and destruction in just a few years. You have the advantage of knowing what will come but no one will listen to you. In fact, they think you're insane and the situations you describe could never happen.

What I feel is not anger, it is sadness that you cannot see what I see.

more on http://www.johntitor.com/

do u peeps think its real or fake? i think its real!

if time travel were real then it would have already happen. To go back in time is to alter the course of history, which would alter anything that we know. Since all of a sudden WWII hasn't all of a sudden become non-existant or a whole race of people just disappear, Time Travel is not a reality.

If Time travel were possible then we would already know about it and the world would be a perfect spot. 9-11 would never have happened since the people would have been out of the buildings and teh planes not allowed to fly.

Its a good thing that John let us know exactly that his time machine was whole and not just part of his Pickup truck. If you are going to show people that you are from the future you are going to give them vague references and crappy models, you are going to show them it all.

And lastly to be as vague as possible as so you can read into it in anyway is bullshit. If he were from the future he would give detailed predictions of what was going to happen to us and what happened to him, not this nonsense of "oh well we fought of some bad people and it ended around 2020."

In the end, its all fake.

No titors theory is hollywoods theory RD. I've done a fair bit of reading on the theory of relativity, and in short, if you could time travel it would mean moving faster than the speed of light, on top of that you wouldn't actually go to the past, time would slow down around you, so when you come out of light speed you could be like 100 years old when everyone else aged 1 second. This theory isn't proven correct but its the most correct theory and it can't be disproven either.

Anyways, you can't believe everything you're told, thats how religions get started and in turn, cause wars, death, and spread ignorance.

oh god RD titor is so so so so so so so so sOOOOOO very old

like i hate being a fag about it but JESUS CHRIST THIS IS OLD

i love you so

btw DD you're wrong (then again we could both be wrong cause you cant prove or disprove either, im just saying based off of his text) titor clearly says states that time isnt run on just one line but yet different things happen on different lines

FOR EXAMPLE:

im in the present 2004 on the timeline here

Timeline 1:

____________________i___

Timeline 2: (going back in time)

____________________i___

___i____________________

if i go back in time im not going back in time on the same line, same past yes but a completely alternate reality. therefore if you change the past you're not changing it on your line but altering a completely seperate chain of events, not the one you are orginally from.

Lol, timelines!

In any given instant an infinite amount of imtelines would be created and out of each of those timelines another set of infinite amount of timelines would appear at any given instant. Talk about exapnding the universe. :roll:

Current physic/time/space theories allows for "timetravel", but you could only go back to a time in which the time machine existed. I still say it don't work cause I cant make any sense of it without timelines, and those suck for the above given reason... unless everything is predetermined which kinda sux also.

dd you're backwards

in the theory of relativity if you travel at the speed of light everything around you would travel at normal speed however time for you would slow down.

This is proven to some extent by traveling very fast in space. If we send another team to the moon any time soon or mars... they'll feel like two weeks or whatever but here it was more like two and a half...

if you went the speed of light you could theoretically travel FORWARD only... but then you'd crash into something and destroy the universe.

oh and "quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack "