Portfolio Feedback Session

Dea

Hello!

I am working as a Level Design Teacher at The Game Assembly in Stockholm, Sweden. It’s a trade school where artists, programmers and level designers have individual discipline courses and game projects together for two years and then go out on an 8 month internship. We often brag that the Swedish game industry is currently 10% The Game Assembly Alumni. 😁

Our 14 Second-Year Level Design students are currently working on their portfolios that they’ll use to apply to internships with. They would really value some feedback from folks that are working in the industry.
So I was wondering if any Level Designers that are working in the industry would be interested in joining a Discord feedback session some time in March? 

Let me know if you or anyone that you know could be interested! (We are sadly not allowed to pay anything though. 🥲 Hopefully it could still benefit all parties though as you get a first look on the coming talent.😉  )