Fahrenheit

FrieChamp

Aka "Indigo Prophecy". A new kind of Adventure. I read a few previews about it and just played the demo. Seems to be a pretty cool "game" if you ask me, actually it's more like a really immersive movie, too bad the demo is very short. The controls are a bit funny, but check it out:

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=7441

072605_indigo.jpg

"I don't know what you're talking about" :P

The game looks fine if you put all of the video options on high, and also put at least 4x (or Quincunx) anti aliasing on -- without the AA it is pretty dire. It's nothing cutting edge, but it does the job very nicely for the most part. You see, good gameplay and atmosphere always prevails over having the greatest graphics. :)

it is very cool and looks like it has a great story and all that jaz, but after i do the stuff at the beginning and walk out of the bathroom everything goes like 100x fast, i turn too fast to go in the right direction and i get arrested immediately, its really weird :( i wanted to play it too

Just tried the demo. Considering how much they're pimping it with "every action changes the story" then I think the demo showcased it really poorly. I tried it around 10 times, only time it actually changed (from escaping) was when I walked out right after the murder and just stood still. All the other stuff you did didnt change anything at all. Its probably something that will show later in the game, but the demo felt very linear.

I like the idea though, although the teaser looked kinda stupid (I mean having that guy martial arts fighting and have some ghost demons fly around look kinda eh).

Anyway, I'll check it out when its released :)~

arr it worked fine on my dads computer, it was pretty neat, though i agree with mazy. did anyone find another ending to the chapter other than the subway or taxi? there wasnt really much outside, just that bug, all i could do was look at him, if i ran down the streets i turned around