Csgo map in memory of friend

judas

Hello awsome People! 

So i had a friend Who i known for almost 15 years that i played alot of counter-strike with. He suddenly passed away a few years ago and I thought that i Will make a map as a memory of him.

I was working on it pretty intense for a while but life got to me, kids, work and also that i felt that i was going to need big help with The visuals on The map so i  decided to put it on hold. 

I made a grafitti and put a picture of him in a frame on a office table, many players from sweden and a few from other nordic countries know Who he was. I wanted to make this in his name so he always Will be in The world of counter-strike since that was a big love for him. 

I wanted to ask if there is someone or some People Who would like to help me make my dream about this come True? 

I would be happy for The smallest kind of support in my mission to make this happen. So tonight i Will begin to mapping this map again and if anyone feels that you have a little time to take a look at The map i Will post more picture in here later.

The last picture is some kind of inspiration :)

Peace and Love! 

IMG_20220217_093405.jpg

IMG_20220217_093426.jpg

IMG_20220217_093408.jpg

IMG_20220217_093455.jpg

received_1059011077795064.jpeg

received_3063569470342667.jpeg

Edited by judas
Forgot some pictures