Sin Episode screenies

MrH2o

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, that first screenshot, showing both the wealth of corpses and blood, and the famous pistol, brings back some memories :D I see they found a second hottie to make up the numbers - Elexis Sinclair wasn't too great back in those days anyway :) While its hardly ground breakingly good looking, it looks solid enough so far. I'll most likely be a buyer, at least of the first episode considering the fairly low price.

Fan-freakin-tastic. Looks very stylized. That shot of the guys on the bridge or whatever (this one: http://www.sinepisodes.de/screenshots/screen_0007.jpg ) doesn't even look 3D, but in the best way possible.

Also caught some tidbits describing that car chase sequence, sounds really cool.

I'm also really excited to see how this episodic thing turns out. If this does well, it might be a huge catalyst for change within the industry - could become the new shareware and loosen the stranglehold the major publishers have on titles.

Fan-freakin-tastic. Looks very stylized. That shot of the guys on the bridge or whatever (this one: http://www.sinepisodes.de/screenshots/screen_0007.jpg ) doesn't even look 3D, but in the best way possible.

Also caught some tidbits describing that car chase sequence, sounds really cool.

I'm also really excited to see how this episodic thing turns out. If this does well, it might be a huge catalyst for change within the industry - could become the new shareware and loosen the stranglehold the major publishers have on titles.

it loosk 3d it are just the characters that are pasted i guess

Looks pretty promising, but Im not especially impressed so far to be honest.

But it looks like they're getting the SiN style down pretty well, I didnt think it would be possible but it looks like I was wrong :D

Good to see it though, been wanting another Sin ever since I completed the first one, which left no doubt that there was meant to be more than one game :)~

It even uses HL2 textures and props! :D

Not enough to make me cry though, thankfully. Seems like there's more than enough content to define the SiN universe.

I wonder, if you license the source engine for a project, do you get the right to use HL2 art and model assets as well? Or is this some special deal with Ritual. Otherwise, I fear we will see HL2 white metal railing models in all future Source games.