de_dump [CS:GO]

pelex

This is my second attempt at a CSGO map. My first being an unreleased wingman map I hope to release at some point.

I am still working on and developing this map and appreciate all suggestions and criticism of it.

You can subscribe to the map on the Workshop Page!

I hope to work on this map until it gets to the point where I feel like it looks good enough and plays good enough to be an official map, even if it ends up with just 30 subscribers I just want a finished, polished project.

Backstory
Terrorists are trying to destory this rubbish dump and a counter terrorist force has been sent to stop them. Why do they want to blow up a rubbish dump? Well, the insurgents have gathered intel that there is secret doccuments that have been 'accidently disposed of' at the site. They must be important as they are going to some great lengths to get them back.

20 hours ago, Epic said:

Your workshop leave alot to be desired. 1 overview screen shot that appears VERY dark.

Here are a few links:

How to make neat and working radars : https://github.com/Terri00/CS-GO-Auto-Radar

A nice getting started guide for mapping from Tophattwaffle: 

Thank you, this is all very helpful. I will be sure to come back with a more... compelling update ;)