CS:GO de_lily [Classic 5v5]

Lily is a bomb defusal map set in Portugal.

Layout: 
The layout was developed some time ago until I decided to go ahead with this project, in the making of the map, I changed the layout a lot, the layout is based on two routes between bombsite for terrorists, one safe route and one not, for counter terrorists, it is the same, two routes between bombsites, one safe and the other isn't, tendo ambas, T and CT unsafe routes, connection to the middle.

Spoiler

de_lily_dev_radar.png.100c94ad74b1cce0d22f90ebdac271be.png

Screenshots: May not be accurate due to map updates. For more visit the workshop page.

Spoiler

20210402002844_1.jpg20210402002817_1.jpg20210402002749_1.jpg20210402002737_1.jpg20210402002910_1.jpg

Workshop Page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2430950151

Edited by filipum
21 hours ago, Greeb said:

I reckon this is the prettiest greybox map I've laid eyes on at least judging from the screenshots. Can't wait to see how far you take this when you get into the art and detailing :)

Thank you a lot!

This is my first map, and I happen to be quite a perfectionist, I wanted to make a map and in order to test it I didn't want to just make some walls and give the players to test, I wanted a map for the players to test and feel what the map was going to be.