Heres a bit of progress on the map so far.

x684ML5.jpg

Middle is coming along well, after some testing I decided to open up this area fully.

dK6kTpy.jpg

g4fc8E5.jpg

CT Spawn is almost finished, just need to do some clipping and whatnot and it should be ready to go.

2OyADfG.jpg

Heres a bit of progress on the map so far.

x684ML5.jpg

Middle is coming along well, after some testing I decided to open up this area fully.

dK6kTpy.jpg

g4fc8E5.jpg

CT Spawn is almost finished, just need to do some clipping and whatnot and it should be ready to go.

2OyADfG.jpg

BoCCE3t.png

I really like the way CT Spawn looks. For middle I haven't checked it out in game but maybe you will want to add a little more contrast there. It all looks quite flat, grey and same-y, even though the lighting does help out a bit. 

Edit: I checked it out in game now.

From CT side all is fine but as a T I didn't have the faintest clue where to expect engagement in mid. And even after I had picked out where the defense spots were, it was hard to judge depth. Colored walls or some plants would really help with guiding attention to the right spots and giving sharp edges or features by which to understand the space. Also dividing focus between that big wooden box to the right and the far back position (CT spawn entrance) felt uncomfortable.

On another note, I really love the theming on the path from T Spawn into B through long. My only grievance here is the really awkward path to the double doors. Walking in circles feels bad and it significantly increases rotate times since you essentially have to walk that entire section, if the bomb was planted on B. 

I do really like the map though, so keep it up!

Cheers

Edited by Freaky_Banana
1 hour ago, Freaky_Banana said:

I really like the way CT Spawn looks. For middle I haven't checked it out in game but maybe you will want to add a little more contrast there. It all looks quite flat, grey and same-y, even though the lighting does help out a bit. 

Edit: I checked it out in game now.

From CT side all is fine but as a T I didn't have the faintest clue where to expect engagement in mid. And even after I had picked out where the defense spots were, it was hard to judge depth. Colored walls or some plants would really help with guiding attention to the right spots and giving sharp edges or features by which to understand the space. Also dividing focus between that big wooden box to the right and the far back position (CT spawn entrance) felt uncomfortable.

On another note, I really love the theming on the path from T Spawn into B through long. My only grievance here is the really awkward path to the double doors. Walking in circles feels bad and it significantly increases rotate times since you essentially have to walk that entire section, if the bomb was planted on B. 

I do really like the map though, so keep it up!

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback,

Visibility is quite shoddy at Mid but I'll give it a spit n' polish.

As for the rest, i'll see what I can do.