[CS:GO] aim_temple

Hi aim_temple is my first finished project csgo map. I been mapping since last year and i tried to do two defusal maps but i realize it was harder than i thought. So i decided make an a small arena 1v1. I was working in this map since last week and i want to post it here to see what can i improve.

The map is inspired in de_aztec and mayan ruins.

Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2396733304

Here are some picks:

Spoiler

20210215162958_1.jpg.1655eac716af72849b24cbc4f808443b.jpg

20210215162909_1.jpg.91ca2885825eabce029dcb0481eb2641.jpg

20210215162901_1.jpg.d2a5c31ae4984415f59f2eb8441d5f78.jpg

Nice! Congrats on finishing your first project. I checked it out and it looks nice—has a very pleasant mood. Gameplay looks perfectly fine too. I honestly wouldn't change much at all. Like some of the textures are low res / stretched out but it's disguised fairly well and pretty unnoticeable while playing. The stone walls could use some broken bits around the edges to give it a more natural look, but I don't know if you even want that for an aim map. I kinda like the 1.6 crispness of the angles :D.

7 hours ago, Kokopelli said:

Nice! Congrats on finishing your first project. I checked it out and it looks nice—has a very pleasant mood. Gameplay looks perfectly fine too. I honestly wouldn't change much at all. Like some of the textures are low res / stretched out but it's disguised fairly well and pretty unnoticeable while playing. The stone walls could use some broken bits around the edges to give it a more natural look, but I don't know if you even want that for an aim map. I kinda like the 1.6 crispness of the angles :D.

Thanks mate, i think i will improve some textures of stone walls and then i jump to another project.