What’s your mouse of choice

90 bucks is a stretch, but it does look compelling. My little brother isn't even 20 yet and he just had to go to the doctor this week with tendinitis. People care more about sci-fi designs and neon lights on their hardware, than good ergonomics.

How's the battery like? Not a fan of wireless input devices, there's more lag and short battery life. 

17 minutes ago, ┌HP┘ said:

90 bucks is a stretch, but it does look compelling. My little brother isn't even 20 yet and he just had to go to the doctor this week with tendinitis. People care more about sci-fi designs and neon lights on their hardware, than good ergonomics.

How's the battery like? Not a fan of wireless input devices, there's more lag and short battery life. 

Non-issue tbh, i charge once every few weeks and with my milage it says a lot :D... the logitech software prompts you early to hook it up.

Not sure about lag, i think modern peripherals are pretty close to wired in terms of latency. This is for work and not for gaming anyways. 

I hate to sell this thing to you guys but it really made me strain a lot less at work.

Edited by Buddy

I've gone through a series of wireless gaming mice, the tech has really improved in the last couple of years. Currently have a logitech G603 and I'm very happy with it. Takes 2 AA batteries and them seem to last 6+ months at least, with me using them all day for work and also personal use in the evening. Very impressed

3 hours ago, ┌HP┘ said:

They had some numbers on here, being 2-year old I wonder if all of a sudden a revision is gonna pop up, that would be annoying.

@Buddy do you find easy to then switch to a gaming mouse for playing?

Edited by blackdog
18 hours ago, blackdog said:

They had some numbers on here, being 2-year old I wonder if all of a sudden a revision is gonna pop up, that would be annoying.

@Buddy do you find easy to then switch to a gaming mouse for playing?

Yeah you can transition OK though it feels weird to have your hand flat after a while of using the vertical mouse. In the end I just adopted this mouse for everything. The hands do get sweaty in gaming just like Linus said tho.

Edited by Buddy
On 2/25/2021 at 5:28 PM, blackdog said:

@kleinluka I didn’t even know Alienware designs mice; looks bulky but also comfy.

Yeah, it's actually very comfy and doesn't feel bulky at all when it's in your hand. Like putting on a fancy glove :D I've got one of their headsets and keyboards too. Surprisingly good quality for all the shit people say about Alienware  :P

• 1 month later...

This thread inspired me to get an ergonomic mouse. Thanks @Buddy, how's that logitech partnership going along? :D

I'll just add my 2 cents here. While I haven't suffered from strain from using a regular mouse. I do feel it now after I got used to the ergonomic one, which only tells me my wrist just got used being strained 24/7. I'm pretty certain this will save me from wrist related pain/injury in the long run.