The Biggest F'king Thing EVER!

Kosmo

BURN YOUR PETS, KILL YOUR HOUSE! IT HAS FINALLY BECOME OFFICIAL!

Now that I have blown some steam, let me get to the point. I know not alot of you give a happy about World of Warcraft or any other MMORPG for that matter, but we are a community of gamers so it would be hyporcisy not to post it here.

Some Blizzard employee going by the name Shane Dabiri, apparently lead producer of WoW posted that Blizz is currently making a expansion pack to their award winning and allaround awesome game World of Warcraft. So now that WoW has about 2 million players and it has broken records in both USA and Europe, they are going to lure in more players and expand the MMORPG, and I believe just to show SOE and their whiny bitch Everquest players and Star Wars sissies (and just few days after they bought the boringly uninteresting Matrix Online).

So, is it big or what?

Yeah, koreans don't have that good reputation as reasonable people, I don't remember where I read it, but there are alot of game related death cases due to exhaustion, those kids literally play themselfs dead.

But on to the boring factor of the game, yeah the game itself has become more and more boring as I progress through the game, but I would put it this way, it's 30% of the game and 70% of the friends, I wouldn't touch BF2 with a 40-foot pole if my friends didn't play it, I wouldn't play online nearly as much as I do atm if any of my friends wouldn't play.

Children are dying because their parents go out to dance or for a couple of drinks, watch TV etc. Why is it any worse when playing on computers is the reason?

It's not worse, it's just wrong that small children and babies don't even have a chance to live due to their parents negligence. No matter what the reason, this should not happen.

Children are dying because their parents go out to dance or for a couple of drinks, watch TV etc. Why is it any worse when playing on computers is the reason?

It's not worse, it's just wrong that small children and babies don't even have a chance to live due to their parents negligence. No matter what the reason, this should not happen.

Exactly, but this happens all the time and now all of a sudden it's huge breaking news...

well im sure that when ppl started to leave their children home for movies

some died and they were persecuted because it was new back then.

now, leaving your children home while you go out with your significant other

seems worse, but thats probably due a little to the fact that most ppl

think games or the internet are for kids, and that any adult who plays/uses

them s an irresponsible dolt. i guarantee that if the parents went out to

go dancing or to watch a movie, it wouldnt have made a really big deal

as this story did.

I started with WoW a little month ago and it is already getting boring. I think they should add some more content and variation into the current game rather than making an expansion pack though. They could also fix some of the bugs which appear every 5 minute for everyone...