Goals for 2021?

Radu

Let's just ignore the fact that nobody made a thread for 2020.

For me, short term is to publish San Juan (remake of my csgo contest entry) and update it through the first quarter of next year. Long term would have to be picking more healthy habits like a constant sleep schedule and being a bit more physically active (like even going for a walk more regularly). And of course, I would like to try a more elaborate project :) 

1 hour ago, Radu said:

Have you seen The Queen's Gambit yet?

I have watched about 4 episodes. Honestly it seems like a fantastic show, but the pace has been a bit on the slow side. I’ve been busy but want to check back in and finish it. I’m sure it’s not easy to make a show about chess that moves at anything like an engaging pace, they’ve done pretty well considering

1 hour ago, FMPONE said:

I have watched about 4 episodes. Honestly it seems like a fantastic show, but the pace has been a bit on the slow side. I’ve been busy but want to check back in and finish it. I’m sure it’s not easy to make a show about chess that moves at anything like an engaging pace, they’ve done pretty well considering

I binge-watched it in one sitting, which is very unlikely for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know something that dawned on me during 2020? Sometimes you criticize something or sombody so heavly that it starts to mirror yourself. I mean, the criticism backfires. That was never a goal for me. It just happened.

That would be a  good goal. Spend less time on criticism, invest more time in yourself.

Edited by 0kelvin

• 2 weeks later...