de_Pray [Wingman]

Colino

INTRODUCTION

Hey guys, my name is Colino and I want to talk a little bit about my most recent project.
For the last few months I've been testing and working on a map called de_Pray, it is set to be an abandoned catholic boarding school, and it is a Wingman Map as you can see by the title.

ABOUT THE MAP

My intentions with the layout is it to be a fast-paced map and with a lot of options for rotations and flanking for both teams. Like terrorists have an option to rush to the bombsite and force a post-plant situation (something that rarely is seen on wingman official matches).

Now that i'm moving trough beta, I want to make sure that the layout is on it best form, so that's why i wish you guys could provide me some feedback about gameplay and/or ideas you might have while playing it.

Not excluding bugs, if you find one that is not reproted on the bugs section down there, PLEASE report to me!

KNOWN BUGS
  • Water brush disappearing if you look at it while standing on the bridge;

UPCOMING CHANGES
  • Improve scenario (main building);
  • Improve lighting;
  • Custom assets;

LINKS
Edited by Colino