Far Cry 6

blackdog

Two days ahead of the Ubisoft "Forward" event, the new Far Cry seems to have leaked and is trending on Twitter. It is quoted to be the "biggest" Far Cry, and the scar on the left eyebrow of the kid in picture, is having people speculating FC6 will be an FC3 prequel, possibly telling the origin story of the beloved crazy Vaas.

I'm super excited that Giancarlo Esposito will be in it :dance: (allegedly)

EckfVA9U4AEF5oo?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.gameinformer.com/2020/07/12/everything-we-know-about-far-cry-6

This time around, you lead a guerilla revolution, fighting to free the fictional island nation of Yara from its brutal dictator.

Your journey to burn down this tyrannical regime takes you through the island’s lush jungles, dense cities, and beautiful beaches. Ubisoft is calling it “the most expansive Far Cry playground to date.”

You play Dani Rojos, who you can choose to be male or female. “In terms of Dani, what we wanted to do was explore a character that is fully voiced, fully performance captured and you can play as both male and female.

image.jpeg.9fe29cb573652a448f8e031b5767d437.jpeg

- Fictional island in the Caribbean inspiration taken from Cuba.

- You’re not playing as the boy, but the the main character is somehow tied to the dictator and his son.

Edited by Zarsky

I hope the boy is the main character. I feel like it would make for an interesting dynamic kind of like in FC4.

I'm really excited because I enjoyed FC5 and FC2 a lot. Maybe with the new setting we will see the return to some of the elements they had back in FC2.

BUT, if they show gameplay and it turns out they have brought back the stapled on rpg mechanics of FCND then I will be extremely disappointed. 

Edited by DMU222

• 10 months later...