Shadow Warrior 3

Radu

It's packed in detail... are all these scripted sequences to conceal small levels and their offloading? Quite annoying the game to be interrupted so frequently.

Looks quite fun, bit annoying the guns taking so much screen estate. Funny how the grappling hook icon has become ubiquitous like an hamburger menu icon

Edited by blackdog

• 10 months later...

Interesting to see the tone shift in this franchise, although I'd be lying if I said my first thought from that video wasn't ''wew they're piggybacking off doom's success'' ( but weren't they always, deep down? [vsauce music plays])

Didn't necessarily seem like it in most of the previous videos, but the last one does seem to implicate they've also copied nudoom's ''stun every enemy for ebic finisher move'', though, which is disappointing.

Edited by ThunderKeil

• 2 months later...

I played the first up to level 7. Having to fight horde after horde is tiring and boring.

The second game I read some negative reviews in steam and decided to skip it.

The third game seems to be in the right direction except for their art. They are relying on oversaturated graphics for some reason. Compare it to Doom / Doom Eternal, SW3's lighting and colors are pushed in a way that makes the screen hard to focus on the important things.

Edited by 0kelvin