• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am in an interesting situation now where I have been active with metaverse content creation for a few years. I noticed that player numbers have been exploding in the VR club scene recently so I deci

This seems to be a step in the right direction to rectify that weight problem: https://research.fb.com/blog/2020/06/holographic-optics-for-thin-and-lightweight-virtual-reality/

Are the girls hot? (my pandemic lay count is depressing) 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lizard said:

What does the "ERPing" mean ?

RP is means Role Play. Acting in game with back story and never leaving character.

E means Erotic. Which basically means Erotic role play. Basically having sex.

5 hours ago, FMPONE said:

For the sake of my sanity in particular I think probably enough has been said on that topic. Lol 😂 

I will send anyone $5 who successfully changes the subject

Ill take this in Ethereum. :D

So I very much think its a good idea to have a game dev drink up in VR. How would it be possible to try and get something like this going?

There may already be something like this going on but I am not aware of it. But having events where industry vets and beginners can chill out and network would be extremely useful. I am willing to make significant modifications to my world to host such events.

edit Making it easier for people to share portfolios is one idea.

This might be off topic for VR discussion specifically. maybe a different thread.

edit 2 I apologize as my English skills horrifying sometimes. ><

Edited by Castle
On 4/22/2021 at 1:43 AM, Castle said:

So I very much think its a good idea to have a game dev drink up in VR. How would it be possible to try and get something like this going?

Sounds potentially vomit inducing :D

On 4/22/2021 at 1:43 AM, Castle said:

edit 2 I apologize as my English skills horrifying sometimes. ><

Your english is fine :)

Edited by AlexM
1 hour ago, AlexM said:

Sounds potentially vomit inducing :D

lol! Actually for people who never experienced the social thing and had some drinks in VR its insanely good. You wont know how good until you try it. But try not to drink too hard! Vomit inducing might also apply for motion sickness but with experience you can get around that.

As far as the Gamedev drinkup though I should maybe consider making a new thread and show off the venue and explain what the whole thing is about. Later tonight I have an event that will be going all night starting at 8 PM EST. I have another two events tomorrow as well but they are hosted by other people. Bass Castle and Sinister Saturday.

Sinister Saturday is a weekly goth industrial event where a talented DJ NecroNeko spins some old school goth vibes. Its super badass and the last Sinister Saturday had 70+ people in the instance almost the entire night it was crazy! That's more than most goth clubs get in real life! The place was packed.

DJs almost always perform while in full body and once the doors are open it stays that way all night.

There are a dozen or so other events taking place in the same venue at the same time but these are the ones currently directly promoted by the ZDUnderground which is my group. The pictures don't do it justice compared to being there when its packed with people during a show in VR. All officially promoted ZDU events are strictly SFW content.

Relentless__The_Castle_4-23.jpg

bc.png

2021-04-16_19-39-50.jpg

Stuff like this is definitely the future of VR and its expanding very quickly as the scene is growing exponentially. The entire world is designed and programmed by me and I its the largest most complex venue in VR. I have seen a lot of others out there but this one is the biggest. It can easily hold a maximum number of people and it supports not only DJ events but parties as well.

Edited by Castle