Sign in to follow this  
Telvy

[PAID/LOOKING TO HIRE] Experienced Source Hammer Mapper to polish an existing Fortress Map

Hi! I'm Telvy, lead director of TACTICAL THOT EXTERMINATORS, a comedic sandbox tactical shooter singleplayer mod for Half-Life 2. Our mod team is a well knit community, and we could use the best help we can get now more than ever! We are looking for skilled Hammer mappers capable of brushing, detailing and optimizing existing maps, as well as creating maps from scratch.

We have a map that needs to be polished and optimized as soon as possible. The map is a fortress that sits on top of a seaside cliff, partially based off the real life Spanish fortress Castillo San Felipe del Morro in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We need mappers proficient in brush detailing, optimization, texture and decal detailing, as well as mesh detailing. We are willing to provide monetary compensation as well.

My contact info:

If you are interested, you can always DM me and/or join our business inquiries/vetting Discord server. See you then!:

fortroastie1.png

fortroastie2.png

fortroastie3.png

fortroastie4.png