Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

THPS 1+2

They've got my attention when I learned that they grabbed the original neversoft movement code, and built on top of it.

Worn out the ps1 thps 2 demo back in the day, so this is cool. Bit disappointing that they still vacuum pack all the clothes to the character, makes it look a bit dated, would have added so much to get some movement on them

9 hours ago, Pampers said:

Worn out the ps1 thps 2 demo back in the day, so this is cool. Bit disappointing that they still vacuum pack all the clothes to the character, makes it look a bit dated, would have added so much to get some movement on them

Me too, lol. I remenber the demo came out with a high-score you could submit via letter to earn a prize! xD

Some gameplay:

On 5/18/2020 at 11:58 AM, FMPONE said:

This was a surprisingly dank game boy game. Can’t remember if it was GBA or game boy color

oh man, I played the shit out of that on an emulator back then. I was pro at the game with the keyboard :D 

This really reminds me that if the basic gameplay/controls of the game is fun, the rest all falls into place.

10 hours ago, Minos said:

oh man, I played the shit out of that on an emulator back then. I was pro at the game with the keyboard :D 

This really reminds me that if the basic gameplay/controls of the game is fun, the rest all falls into place.

Same here, keyboard all the way bro.