de_echo [WIP]

The_Virus

This map is still under development.

The theme of the map will be a sci-fi factory. The map is not yet ready for testing, because the ground plan of the map is not finished yet.

As soon as it is rdy for testing I will offer it for download here and in the Steam Workshop.

The T Spawn

zxuiy9y7.jpg

2olvs3lo.jpg

The CT-Spawn

ybrs3a6b.jpg

B-Bomb Spot

8fmgawew.jpg

lxsgrrqu.jpg

el59jenn.jpg

Connector

97yaj2rp.jpg

Mid

3wf8qysd.jpg

A-Bomb Spot

nwtv6gau.jpg

Updates will follow ;) I also welcome ideas.

• 2 years later...

Good work getting to this point.

My critique at this point is that the ceilings look low and seems it would be a problem to lob nades around. Some rooms are also very big, accentuating this feeling + not looking very realistic because there’s too much ceiling without supporting structure (beams, columns, etc – these can double as cover as well)

This  results in a bit monotonous look, I wonder if you could find a way to break up the building and have some outside/open air areas - links between wings of the building so to speak.
It would be great

• 1 year later...
On 6/28/2022 at 5:44 PM, Donskioni said:

Hübsch! Ich habe ein Radar in Betrieb genommen. :) :) Sieht so aus, als hätten Sie saubere Arbeit im Gange ... In einigen der früheren Aufnahmen sieht es so aus, als ob Ihre Treppe etwas steil/hoch sein könnte. Sie sollten einen Steam-Link posten, wenn es fertig ist! gute Arbeit! 

Treppen werden überarbeitet

On 7/4/2022 at 3:55 PM, blackdog said:

Gute Arbeit bis zu diesem Punkt.

Mein Kritikpunkt an dieser Stelle ist, dass die Decken niedrig aussehen und es ein Problem zu sein scheint, Naden herumzuwerfen. Einige Räume sind auch sehr groß, was dieses Gefühl verstärkt und nicht sehr realistisch aussieht, weil zu viel Decke ohne tragende Struktur vorhanden ist (Balken, Säulen usw. – diese können auch als Abdeckung dienen).

Dadurch wirkt es etwas eintönig. Ich frage mich, ob Sie einen Weg finden könnten, das Gebäude aufzuteilen und einige Außen-/Freiluftbereiche zu schaffen – sozusagen Verbindungen zwischen den Flügeln des Gebäudes.
Es wäre toll

Ceilings are being reworked. The structures are also reworked again. Bomb site B and the CT spawn will be converted to an outdoor area. 

The map layout will be completely rebuilt and adapted for CS:GO 2. Sorry that I had not answered you ;D Have had a lot to do. 

If you have ideas or wishes write them with pleasure ;)

Edited by The_Virus