ZooL

[CS:GO] PlayerModelChecker - a VScript tool to check visibility on your maps

4 hours ago, Ringel said:

Nice, thank you! :D

This happens when you select pirates or anarchists:

You can play as a ghost. ^^

Thanks!

Yeah it's because the arms aren't preached. I could fix that but it's kinda pointless, it's not the goal of the script.

It would be nice to have an own section on mapcore for great tools like this and TAR. Mapcore also needs an own section for tutorials.

Otherwise they will vanish over time.

ZooL could you create a script which forces the CT's and T's to have one specific playermodel or change it to one specific if the player uses cutsom models? I don''t want players to run around with those custom valve models on my map. I even made a custom skin for my map but it will be useless if players use their own custom models instead.

I believe valve did a great mistake by adding all of these custom models to the game. It is not possible for us to make a map where every model have the same visibility. Custom models have now an advantage in some maps = pay to win.  Such a script could prevent that. I would be greatly happy if you could make such one. smileD.png.7f9836acfef772d996db10812579b362.png

Edited by Ringel