Sign in to follow this  
Ephasen

[WiP] De_Exovale

Hello again!

This is my second entry to the exotic places map contest 馃槃

This one was already in development before the contest was announced聽but had not been completed or finalized yet; and it is quite exotic聽in my opinion, so I found it fitting to include 馃槢

I will have updates on my other entry, de_Greendome, in the (hopefully very) near future!

20200112040230_1.jpg

20200112040339_1.jpg

20200112040513_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, Ephasen said:

This is my second entry to the exotic places map contest 馃槃

Not sure how much time you got on your hands, but I'd suggest keeping it to one entry in the contest for the remaining time聽馃槄聽seems like this one is already further advanced in progress, so it would be a good choice to stick to this project instead and try finishing it before the contest deadline. Good luck!

On 1/12/2020 at 5:28 AM, JorisCeoen said:

Not sure how much time you got on your hands, but I'd suggest keeping it to one entry in the contest for the remaining time聽馃槄聽seems like this one is already further advanced in progress, so it would be a good choice to stick to this project instead and try finishing it before the contest deadline. Good luck!

You may be right about that, perhaps I should just choose one and stick with it since neither is completely finished + polished. Thanks for the advice!