FMPONE

Resident Evil 3 Remake

Tested the demo out on PS4 and on PC. 

The PS4 demo made my console sound like it was gonna fucking take off, so loud. The PC version runs at a smooth 120fps all maxed out... Canceled my PS4 pre orders, and got it on steam instead! Now the waiting game starts, really looking forward to this.

On 3/22/2020 at 8:37 PM, [HP] said:

Tested the demo out on PS4 and on PC. 

The PS4 demo made my console sound like it was gonna fucking take off, so loud. The PC version runs at a smooth 120fps all maxed out... Canceled my PS4 pre orders, and got it on steam instead! Now the waiting game starts, really looking forward to this.

what GFX you have again? I remember we mentioned this for RE2, my demo wasn't as smooth as yours but they were similar if i recall (970m)

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, blackdog said:

what GFX you have again? I remember we mentioned this for RE2, my demo wasn't as smooth as yours but they were similar if i recall (970m)

Oh, I upgraded to a 1080ti. Beast of a graphics card. I can have UE4 running on the background, baking lighting and still runnind Doom Eternal at 120hz, lmao

Seems like it's smaller in scope compared to RE2, also a much shorter campaign (Around 6 hours? Which I'm completely fine with.)

Still playing the shit out of it, but I think we should all tame our expectations after how dope RE2 remake was.