Ringel

[CSGO] cs_tori (rerelease and big update)

46 minutes ago, Tynnyri said:

Also that FBI model? I had the FBI girl for some reason when I played it. Was that a bug on my side? Weird.

The reason is that valve has the FBI lady as fbi_variantB, which was previously a default model. The original Variant b was shifted to variant C and C to D and D to E and E to F. This means that any existing KV file with the fbi or any future Kv's made with the generator will have the FBI lady in them. Somehow this is isnt affecting pre existing maps using the FBI.

28 minutes ago, fewseb said:

The reason is that valve has the FBI lady as fbi_variantB, which was previously a default model. The original Variant b was shifted to variant C and C to D and D to E and E to F. This means that any existing KV file with the fbi or any future Kv's made with the generator will have the FBI lady in them. Somehow this is isnt affecting pre existing maps using the FBI.

Brilliant.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I will correct my mistake. How could I not think they made it that way.. I better hurry up with my next update.

Edit: Wait. B, F, G and H are new ones. According to the names in Hammer. The others A,C,D and E are defaults.

Edited by Ringel