0kelvin

Somehow I've found very old maps that I made for UT1

Our whole life is stored forever in the depths of the internet and will still be found by our grand-children in a million years from now

Not to mention the FBI who's recording everything we do because we make maps for violent video games

Found two funnel maps I made a long time ago. The second one was lost, in 3 hours I rebuilt it. It was really a funnel shape and nothing more, with a warp zone to create the illusion of an endless fall.

Shot0000.jpg Shot0001.jpg Shot0002.jpg

Shot0003.jpg Shot0004.jpg Shot0005.jpg

Shot0007.jpg Shot0008.jpg Shot0009.jpg

Found this on some unreal server that redirects downloads. I thought it was gone for good. Back in that year I looked at Grit-Tourney ant thought "Making a map like this should be easy! let's build something similar". And then I made a maze. If I were to do it today I wouldn't make it have the same lighting and texture everywhere. It's very easy to get lost.

Shot0013.jpg Shot0014.jpg Shot0015.jpg

Shot0016.jpg Shot0017.jpg Shot0018.jpg

Shot0019.jpg

Shot0025.jpg Shot0026.jpg Shot0027.jpg

Shot0028.jpg Shot0029.jpg Shot0030.jpg

Changed the name of the map to Mountain Outpost. The "chapter 3" in the name was to indicate a series of maps, but I never made them. Added some more lights to it and changed others. But now the map just causes crashes that I just don't know what is wrong. I was trying to make bots play this map alone and end it in monster hunt mod, but something is going wrong. I've discovered that the counter used to trigger the events can fail to count properly, rendering the map broken because some events fail to trigger.