Tisky

Half-Life Alyx

On 11/22/2019 at 4:55 AM, Radu said:

IMG_20191122_111221.jpg.33feb9868fbaebe850a69768c8c83e16.jpg

This makes me very curious. I don’t really have enough space near my PC for room scale. It’s really a bummer because I almost, but definitely do not, have enough room. Barely missing the cut off. Hopefully the game isn’t going to be way worse if you’re standing or sitting...

1 hour ago, FMPONE said:

This makes me very curious. I don’t really have enough space near my PC for room scale. It’s really a bummer because I almost, but definitely do not, have enough room. Barely missing the cut off. Hopefully the game isn’t going to be way worse if you’re standing or sitting...

Can you not just play outside? you live in florida anyway so no one will bat an eye

10 hours ago, Vaya said:

Can you not just play outside? you live in florida anyway so no one will bat an eye

Florida man sparks revolution against the government thinking he was playing a "VR" game. He now says he forgot to plug in the headset and thought what he was seeing was the game. Authorities were unable to apprehend the man for several hours.

Edited by fewseb

16 minutes ago, [HP] said:

If you're like me, and the announcement of Alyx makes you wanna replay HL2, this mod seems to enhance things a little bit. I absolutely love the feature that turns the projectiles from hitscan to "bullet drop".

Time to replay it

1 hour ago, [HP] said:

If you're like me, and the announcement of Alyx makes you wanna replay HL2, this mod seems to enhance things a little bit. I absolutely love the feature that turns the projectiles from hitscan to "bullet drop".

I'm already more than halfway through, too late ! :D Seems nice, the SMG feeling should be much better with the bullet drop instead of hitscan + the iron sight

It's such a great game, guys replay it, now is the perfect time !

I bought new ram and CPU, and I asked for a motherboard to santa claus :D 
And I'll buy the Index in january ! 😮 I'm so hyped !!!!!!!