Tisky

Half-Life Alyx

2 hours ago, blackdog said:

What if the game is HL2+Episodes from Alyx perspective? 🙈

On a more serious note: can we ma w we map for it?

Probably Hl:Alyx will release like Blue Shift

Edited by neptune

"Our sources have told us not to expect one iconic weapon in HLA, however. Each of these sources mentioned that a virtual crowbar was tested at one point in the game's multi-year development but was eventually scrapped. To be clear: we don't have conclusive evidence that the crowbar won't eventually appear in the game in one way or another. (If Valve plans to upgrade the game with a physical crowbar purchase, my sources sure haven't heard of it.)" - From Ars Technica

No crowbar, huh. And I doubt they'll give us a wrench either.

Still excited to see what they do with this.

3 hours ago, blackdog said:

What if the game is HL2+Episodes from Alyx perspective? 🙈

On a more serious note: can we ma w we map for it?

And also, in the same article it says that this game is between first HL and HL2, and from Alyx's perspective.

HL2+Episodes from Alyx's perspective would be shooting combine while a genocidal mute person stares at your ass.

Edited by mtchromatic

3 hours ago, Al Anselmo~Intelect0 said:

HL confirmed!

I hope the game turns out really well, I miss playing HL.

7 hours left until the announcement? wooooooo

(Also, I'm back. I miss you guys!)

Welcome back baby!

Also: https://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&iso=20191121T10&year=2019&month=11&day=21&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p0=234&msg=Half-Life%3a Alyx Unveiling

I bet they will announce a pre-order bundle including the Vive, just in time for a huge Blackfriday discount. I wonder what is Valve's target audience? A player with no prior experience with VR or someone who had the time to assimilate the ways of virtual reality.

Edited by tr0nic

48 minutes ago, tr0nic said:

I bet they will announce a pre-order bundle including the Vive, just in time for a huge Blackfriday discount. I wonder what is Valve's target audience? A player with no prior experience with VR or someone who had the time to assimilate the ways of virtual reality.

Maybe, i keep thinkin Valve has to go big after such a long abscence, so stoked! Even if it is nothing special i hope we get to see Source 2 in all its glory :)