• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me before trailer : Haha fuck off I'm not paying £1000 to play Half-Life Me after Trailer : 

So... It took them 1200 years and cost me 1200 quid but we made it guys. We're back in Half-Life. I just played it for about 2-3 hours. Allow me to demonstrate my experience thus far Intro:

workshop tools are out! We included sources for all the maps as well. Enjoy!  https://steamcommunity.com/games/546560/announcements/detail/3758762298552654078  

Posted Images

On 10/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, Zarsky said:

Same here....Jeff scared me away. Really want to see how it ends.

I finished the Jeff area a couple of nights ago. I really enjoyed it!

Moved into the next area and it's a really interesting setting, I have a ton of fun just exploring and checking out the environment in this game. I think my viewers are going to get sick of hearing me say "Damn this game is beautiful" :D

• 4 weeks later...

Finished this last night.

Overall I enjoyed it quite a lot and it really got me craving further Half-Life games. But non-VR ones.

Don't get me wrong I loved the VR and seeing the Half-Life universe from my perspective was amazing. I loved exploring and searching for items in VR and shooting is always cooler in VR.

Spoiler

But seeing the ending with the alternate timeline following Episode 2 just made me miss those games and really crave another mainline HL game.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, blackdog said:

A new look at the liquid shader

I must admit, I probably spent a good 10 minutes in the hotel lobby staring at those bottles. I probably looked like a doofus!

The way the light reacts to the liquid is what impressed me the most. Putting the bottles up to the windows reflects the light in a very convincing manner. 

Speaking of bottles, it was fun throwing bottles at Jeff and watch him flail around trying to figure out what hit him. That was great.

Spoiler

Also, I can't be the only one who wants to have the funky wallpaper from Russell's lab in real life. It's so pretty!

wallpaper_retro_02.png.f3917028e0ac2d8a8a0d0d294105ce97.png

Edited by That50'sGuy