Very nice! But a bit dry for an Oasis? :) Is there some water or fountains in the plans?

ehi you take the same name of my map 🙈 but it's alright, i guess suits more in your then in mine!

Anyway the screenshots are very good! i like it especially the last one.
I see a lot of potential, keep it up!

Very nice! But a bit dry for an Oasis? :) Is there some water or fountains in the plans?

The name "Oasis" is more like a metaphore here. This ruined temple located amid of a desert is a strategic point full of ammo and food supplies (wich are the objectives).. so it's kinda like an oasis) I acctually wanted a player to feel thirsty when playing this map)) Adding water would destroy the map legend but definitely would make it more visually appealing. Soo.. I have to think about it now) Thanks for your comment!))

1 minute ago, AK Addict said:

The name "Oasis" is more like a metaphore here. This ruined temple located amid of a desert is a strategic point full of ammo and food supplies (wich are the objectives).. so it's kinda like an oasis) I acctually wanted a player to feel thirsty when playing this map)) Adding water would destroy the map legend but definitely would make it more visually appealing. Soo.. I have to think about it now) Thanks for your comment!))

As long as there's intention behind it I dont think you should change your vision! I'm sure there's other ways to add visual appeal. Good luck with it.

ehi you take the same name of my map 🙈 but it's alright, i guess suits more in your then in mine!

Oh my, I'm sorry for this!!! I should've look through the other threads before posting my own(( Ok, I might think about some other name options since your submission was first..

Reminds me A LOT of Oasis from Wolfenstein ET. Which is a good thing, because that game and map chewed up a lot of my childhood time. Maximum fun. The lore of that map was based around the terrorists trying to blow up a water pump providing the only source of water to the city from memory? Could be something to look into?