Blossom is now available on the workshop! I put it there since I applied for playtesting and it needed to be uploaded :)

That means the rest of you guys can check it out now too! Here's the link:聽https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1844405666

And here's a view at B-Site as well ;)

20190824172708_1.jpg

So If anyone's wondering why this map hasn't been updated in a little while, that's because of 2 things:

1: I had missed the playtesting session for it due to a family emergency, and so I'm waiting a bit because I'd feel bad getting the same map re-played so soon after with no changes.

2: I've been looking for a job, and that's taken me a whole bunch of my time.

Hope y'all understand :)

12 hours ago, That50'sGuy said:

So If anyone's wondering why this map hasn't been updated in a little while, that's because of 2 things:

1: I had missed the playtesting session for it due to a family emergency, and so I'm waiting a bit because I'd feel bad getting the same map re-played so soon after with no changes.

2: I've been looking for a job, and that's taken me a whole bunch of my time.

Hope y'all understand :)

I think we !fb some stuff for you. You should get that textfile from Mapcore and fix a few things. For anme example you can get out of map from CT spawn.

Goodluck!