• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi y'all! Since Dixon is probably gonna end up not being finished (For the contest, I do plan to get it done someday), today I present to you guys Blossom. A map set in a Japanese rock garden. @I

Well... I've been playing so much GTA IV that I've been slacking on Blossom... This doesn't look good for me XD Anyways, I spent the whole day modifying the layout somewhat and making it look a b

I can definitely see why youre getting that feedback. Your connectors kinda look like corridors that only exist because the layout needs them to. They look like they are only meant to be walked throug

Posted Images

Blossom is now available on the workshop! I put it there since I applied for playtesting and it needed to be uploaded :)

That means the rest of you guys can check it out now too! Here's the link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1844405666

And here's a view at B-Site as well ;)

20190824172708_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So If anyone's wondering why this map hasn't been updated in a little while, that's because of 2 things:

1: I had missed the playtesting session for it due to a family emergency, and so I'm waiting a bit because I'd feel bad getting the same map re-played so soon after with no changes.

2: I've been looking for a job, and that's taken me a whole bunch of my time.

Hope y'all understand :)

12 hours ago, That50'sGuy said:

So If anyone's wondering why this map hasn't been updated in a little while, that's because of 2 things:

1: I had missed the playtesting session for it due to a family emergency, and so I'm waiting a bit because I'd feel bad getting the same map re-played so soon after with no changes.

2: I've been looking for a job, and that's taken me a whole bunch of my time.

Hope y'all understand :)

I think we !fb some stuff for you. You should get that textfile from Mapcore and fix a few things. For anme example you can get out of map from CT spawn.

Goodluck!