56 minutes ago, mtchromatic said:

Is that how you do the multi-level radar?

Multi-level radar is when the radar changes to a different radar, for lower and higher area's like de_nuke for example.

What I mean by using tar_overlap gives it stripes to indicate you're able to stand below and under it. You would use this for making a tunnel that would go under mix for example.

Of course I'm not the best teacher so I would recommend watching TopHATTWaffle video on TAR if you still don't get it.

23 minutes ago, P0TAT0 said:

Multi-level radar is when the radar changes to a different radar, for lower and higher area's like de_nuke for example.

What I mean by using tar_overlap gives it stripes to indicate you're able to stand below and under it. You would use this for making a tunnel that would go under mix for example.

Of course I'm not the best teacher so I would recommend watching TopHATTWaffle video on TAR if you still don't get it.

Thanks for clarifying. I was messing with the tar_divider or something like that this morning, and managed to break the lighting in the map. : /

I know that tar_overlap is a聽visgroup, I'll try that out later.

Oh dear.
I saved a new version of the map file to test some different spawns and bombsites, and when I loaded up the map, it stuttered like it was making a navmesh, then crashed.
Only indication of what was wrong was an error about EmitAmbientSound: warning, broadcasting sound labeled as SND_SPAWNING.
Map still didn't work after various things, removing custom textures, removing all ambient sounds and soundscapes, copying and pasting the map into a new file.
Some older versions didn't work.

Loading up the workshop version without the console worked perfectly, so I might have to start again from there.
99% of the changes were just to the radar, it won't be too annoying to redo.

Still going to try installing and compiling on another PC.

Compiled on different PC - crash still occurred with de_keg_v9.vmf

Not even going to investigate further at this point, just going to work off the workshop version and save more backups.