7 hours ago, Vanx said:

Seems that there are some bugs inside (missing props and textures), just download it from the playtest submission sheet, maybe your able to fix it before the playtest   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1849852026

de_kegskybox8radar0003.jpg

de_kegskybox8radar0001.jpg

Thank you very much for testing this!
This version was done on a different PC, and I must have messed up when setting up custom textures and packing with VIDE. 
I'll recompile an old version.
(Like in the patch notes, I need to fix those nade lineups anyway. If you were wondering what they're supposed to be for, one of them is a smoke at A that lets you push onto the site, and another is a smoke for the tunnel.)

Something I noticed : I don't have to wait for my workshop submission to be approved anymore.
I guess 15 or so updates with patch notes is enough for them to "trust" it.

Post-playtest but pre-post-playtest update post!

Planned changes:

-Remove green room. It was kinda fun, but people almost universally said to remove it to simplify the map, and make it harder for T's to get through to CT spawn.

-MOVE CT'S BACK
This'll make those yellow boxes at A more useful for Terrorists.

-Make the bit under B lighter
this is objectively good

-Remove the wallbang at the keg room leading to B, and probably make that area safer for T's in general
Might give them a vent for nades or something

-Make outside areas less like fancy skybox corridors

-Change window to func_breakable_surf, and change texture

-Add grenade lineups for T's at A

-Add a few more crates around

-Change all the prop_physics to prop_physics_multiplayer

-Add some textures in the places that completely lack them (office, corridor at A, T connector to mid)

-Try my hand at making some keg models

12 hours ago, mtchromatic said:

figured out how to get custom models working, thanks squidski for pointing out why it wasn't working as a static prop
now i just need to make an actual texture and model

20191127232916_1.jpg

Did you try to use substance painter for texturing your models? It is free (for students) and easy to use (some of the shortcuts are weard but you can find them in the program). There are also some great tutorials for it.

20 hours ago, DutchCrazyGamer said:

Did you try to use substance painter for texturing your models? It is free (for students) and easy to use (some of the shortcuts are weard but you can find them in the program). There are also some great tutorials for it.

I did get a student license about a month ago, I'll definitely try that. They do not enforce any of the rules for those signups. It'll be fun to figure out how to make stuff shiny.