Steam-Workshop:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1816805710

I tried to take a completly different attempt on the bombsites. Hope you like it, be sure to leave any feedback tho :)聽Spawn-areas will be worked on. Buttons on A-Site will open and close the window and open the door. Theme is going to be moon-base-based, still looking for good reference pics.

Also it is very greybox and all the lighting and stuff will be worked on later. Just wanted to put this out here to maybe get some thoughts on the layout.

GL and HF mapping ~C-NAP

You can actually only open the big door from A-Site itself. After you press the button you have about 12 seconds to go through or to let your teammates in.聽Also the red window can be opened and closed with the buttons. Thought it might add some fun stuff to play around with.

Edited by C-NAP

Hey there! I really like the idea of having the map set on a聽moon base, after playing the map for a bit there's some idea's I have. Though I might have not completely thought them through lol.

- I think it might be a good idea to add windows to the doors that automatically open or that open with a button, maybe something to consider.

- Add some extra space at B to move, it feels very tight right now.

- Add a small 'heaven' spot here with a ladder from mid, I think it could serve as a spot that shouldn't necessarily be very safe, but a spot to quickly gather info or do some sick play.

de_moon0000.jpg.c6ff357c3015f5495d7aaeb342f83447.jpg

This is only my opinion though and I'll play the map a bit more to get my full opinion ;)

Adding space to B and windows in some of the doors would be really good I guess. I don麓t really like the heaven thing though. I think adding a heaven is kinda nice but I would only make it accessable from spot itself, since I like the idea of having A sealed from mid until you get into A-Site itself, which is pretty unique. Or you could make a skill jump / boost in mid to access it. Thanks for taking a look tho. :)鉂わ笍@P0TAT0

Edited by C-NAP

I will be on a bycicle-tour for the next 11 days, after that I will go for a playtest asap. I should probably go for TopHattWaffle, I guess. Or is there any other play-testing-service I could try? Also I am working on the bot-issue since they want to use that one route they cant use every single round...

15 hours ago, C-NAP said:

聽I should probably go for TopHattWaffle, I guess. Or is there any other play-testing-service I could try?

There's also the Mapcore playtesting services (Check the Discord), but I don't really know that much about playtesting services聽 tbh.

15 hours ago, C-NAP said:

聽Also I am working on the bot-issue since they want to use that one route they cant use every single round...

That's great, because they always go there xd

If you want a quick playtest grab some friends. They will remind you that your map is garbage and always give real feedback without holding back. That's what friends are for. Makes me think back to my first ever playtest...

Edit for justice warriors: the word garbage is used ironically to emphasize the harshness of friends' criticizism. This is not an attack on the map maker.聽

Edited by Interfearance