Hi, playtested once so wanted to give a bit of feedback.

B was okay, Timing for Ts was too quick however but could be mollied off easily for CTs.

A I don't like at all as T when you get out of the tight choke you're exposed to a huge open area with a ton of cover for CTs. No chance to clear most of it and if you do they could still be hiding on site. I would move where A site is and/or a major rework.

Mid is probably my least favorite part. You're exposed to a ton of angles again where you can't clear any of them one by one without being exposed to a lot of other ones, this goes for both sides.聽

CT B peek to mid feels unnatural and you're just suddenly out peeking everything.聽

All the tiles shouldnt have clipping on them, getting stuck on them sucks.聽

Cool theme but I don't think the map is quite there yet.聽

Just want to say that early on in the competition this was one of my favs. Extremely nice greybox with lots of great concepts. Really loved the "invading terrace" when, I think, spawning at T going left to B site. However im very surprised at the grungy execution your going with, I would expect a more sharp "mirrors edge" clean style for this one, as i think that would have suited it well.

Thank you very much for your feedback, everybody. The current version of the map has been put togehter in a total rush. I'll keep the layout (which i like very much) and try to rework most of the areas.